Church fees are set nationally by the Church of England authorities and locally by the Parochial Church Council.
To see the nationally agreed Table of Parochial fees for 2016 - click here.
Information about the locally agreed Parochial fees for 2017:
- Weddings and blessings at St Martin's - click here
- Weddings and blessings at St Mary's - click here
- Weddings and blessings at St Peter's - click here
- Funerals, burial and monuments - please contact the church office
Church financesContrary to popular belief, our churches do not receive any financial support from the Church of England, the Government, Bracknell Forest Borough Council or Winkfield Parish Council.
Giving by parishioners represents about 90% of our income. Giving by standing order is more efficient for us, in terms of:
- managing the collection,
- processing of the monies, and
- managing the Gift Aid scheme.
If you would like to support St Peter's church Cranbourne - please click here to download the relevant standing order form.
If you would like to support the Winkfield churches of St Mary's and St Martin's - please click here to download the relevant standing order form.
Please follow the instructions given on the forms about where to send your completed paperwork. Thank you for your support.
- Church Office
- C/o St Martins Church Rd
- Chavey Down
- SL5 8RR